Saturday, June 1, 2013

The weekend

So far this summer has been awesome! Luckily, I have found a job at a Skill Games place and it is a lot of fun. The customers are usually nice until they start losing their money...I understand though. Sometimes there are people in here gambling for four or more hours at a time! It's outrageous. My family is coming to see me at work tonight, and it's a good thing because I start to get bored when we aren't busy and I am here for nine hours at a time. My sister is running a 5k today with her friends. It's actually called a Mud Run, and people literally run through watered down mud throughout the whole race! She even said they have blow-up slides hey can do too. I think that is so awesome! It's for a great cause and it sounds like a lot of fun. I think it’s great that people stay active. I have been active my whole and I am so glad I played all the sports that I did growing up. Softball, basketball, and volleyball were the sports I played and I miss them! Now that I am in college, I don’t have enough time for sports. Speaking of sports, the Reds game was amazing! Go Reds! I am not from Cincinnati, but my dad is a die-hard Reds fan so that’s what I grew up with. I am glad he always takes me and my sister to the games in the summer. If we are doing anything baseball related my dad is very happy! This weekend, my mom and step dad are working on the new house. I don’t think they were prepared for all the work it really needs! They redid the kitchen and it looks amazing. It be in a magazine it’s so pretty! My FiancĂ© came to visit this weekend, so he is there helping them out. The weekend goes by so fast, and I hate that! But, next weekend we are leaving for Daytona Beach, Florida and I cannot wait. The whole family is excited. I have waited for a year for this vacation and it is finally here. We plan to leave at 3 or 4 a.m. next Friday which is very early, but I will be so excited I probably won’t even sleep!  Well that’s my post about my weekend. I hope everyone stays safe and has a wonderful week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment